Kopi Tiam Game T-shirts now available!

I think it's a great idea to express my creativity and have something physical and not just software based. I think having something tangible that you can hold and use and wear will be a nice touch.

So after looking around for good companies that can help do this, I found RedBubble.com They print on demand and based on the reviews I watched on youtube I think the quality should be quite good. They use American Apparel for their clothing line.

Fans of Kopi Tiam Game as well as the rest of my other games can now get their hands on my work through this website!

I just placed on order for this t-shirt: http://www.redbubble.com/people/afzainizam/works/11226815-keep-calm-and-eat-satay

I only make designs that I will want to wear!

Comments

Popular Posts